Sunday, December 30, 2007

Happy New Year!








We had a very nice quiet Christmas at home and Santa was very good to the girls! They got all three things on their lists and as Anabelle said, "He even brought me stuff I didn't ask for!" For Sadie, the highlight was getting Dora raisins in her stocking and new hand soap :0). Elise coudn't wait to try out her new trapeze bar on the playset and Anabelle went right to work on her Colorpixter.
Here are some pictures of the girls. We hope you and your loved ones have a very blessed New Year.



I also have to add a picture of Anabelle. Three days before Christmas she lost her second front tooth and was so happy she could sing, "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth!"











2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

anny & Darlene: What a great looking family! Looks like you had a great Christmas. I'm always impressed when everyone in the picture is smiling and cooperative. It's so hard when we take Keira to get her portraits made. Of course, it's always best to catch them at home. We just had to buy a new camera yesterday since we wore our old one out!

Sometimes I think Keira looks a lot like Anabelle when she was younger. Must be the curls.