Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Color Me Rad!

So I signed up for a short race...short because I've had knee issues again along with a nice foot injury.  If you're thinking about trying out the whole barefoot running craze, don't do it!  I didn't actually go Kenya style and run barefoot, but I did buy "minimal shoes" to help my body adjust to running barefoot.  After 3 runs in my new flat thin shoes, my foot landed funny on an uneven surface and I pulled my arch.  It's been two months and it still hurts.  Anyway...I signed up for a 5k because I think my ol' body can handle it :0).  The cool thing about this race is they spray you with all kinds of crazy paint colors while you run.  FUN!!!!  I got my friend to run with me, so it should be a good time!  I can't remember the last time I got messy just for the fun of it!  Oh will my girls be jealous! 

2 comments:

medina family said...

That does look like fun!

Stacey said...

SO COOL! can't wait to see pics.