Thursday, June 12, 2014

Elise turns 11!!

 Elise wanted another sleep over for her birthday...yay (wish I had a smaller font for that).  Can you feel my enthusiasm?  We are beginning to be sick of sleepovers.  Sorry...I'm just in an honest mood.  Who wants their kids at their grumpiest possible for an entire 12 hours following 6 hours of entertaining a bunch of squealing wild girls?  Okay...that's probably not fair to say for this party because the girls were actually really good :0).  We made the party a Glow in the Dark party which was pretty fun.  I got a few black lights & a TON of glow sticks.  We made masks out of glow in the dark paint & got them glowing goodies to take home. 
 Here they are striking a pose on the trampoline.
 Making the masks.
 Enjoying ice cream sundaes on the deck.
 Pure joy! That's how I love to picture my Elise!
Wearing their glow sticks in crazy ways, but the camera wouldn't pick it up.  At least I got their smiles :0).
Happy Birthday Elise!!  Remember...we said NO sleepovers next year...haha.

No comments: