Saturday, March 21, 2009

Elise's First Soccer Game!






Elise had an awesome first game!! She is like a lightning bolt on that field! Danny & I aren't sure where she got her speed from, but she sure does have some turbo power! She's playing in the Upward Soccer League which is Christian based and teaches sporting skills while focusing on character and integrity. They offer devotions for the parents and prayer time for the kids. I had a moment standing on the field during the devotion where I felt overwhelmed with the amazing life I've been blessed with and the love that surrounds us everyday. It actually brought tears to my eyes and I had to put my sunglasses on...HA! This truly is a wonderful program for kids and their families. Elise LOVES it and Anabelle even said today, "Mom, I want to play next year." This is coming from the child who doesn't like to run :0)!



No comments: