Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy Halloween!




Here are my little trick or treaters! Nanna was kind enough to make the girls' costumes again this year. Sadie was Glenda, Elise was a fairy, and Anabelle called herself 'Spider Girl'. We had a great Halloween with friends and the girls came home with a giant bag full of candy. I met someone recently who told me about the candy fairy and how she comes around to collect candy & will give children a book in return. Mmmmm...I like that idea! Of course, I'd have to get their permission first!
Danny & I actually dressed up this year, too! We decided to go as Deadheads which really wasn't that hard to do. I went into the attic to find some old clothes, slipped on my very old Birkenstocks, and Danny bought a dreadlock wig...then VOILA! All we needed was some music and my old bongos :0)!

No comments: