Wednesday, December 28, 2011

NYC bound


















On Friday we're beginning our adventure into NYC for New Years Eve. Earlier this week the trip became a reality for Danny & I when Christmas was over and we had to start making plans for getting up there. At one point, we both agreed that this was crazy and maybe we shouldn't have planned it. Some of you may not know this, but I have a little bit of city phobia. Great...right? There is absolutely no way I could ever drive up there. I would totally freak out. Danny offered to drive, but after lots of thought, we decided to take a bus from Philly. We can visit my brother & his family, spend the night, get up early, and head into town. Plus, it's cheap and takes us two blocks from our hotel!



This New Year's Eve will definitely be different from years past! Phobia or not...New York & Phish...here we come! (oh and yes...that is a giant flying hotdog with the band members in it from last year's show)

1 comment:

medina family said...

WOW. I can't wait to hear how it went. Happy New Year!