Saturday, July 21, 2012

Color Me Rad!

Here's what I did today!  A Color Me Rad 5k Race in Richmond.  Here's my friend Julie & I before....(white shirts required)

A sea of white at the start...
 And then the finish.  It was SOOOO much fun!!!
 If a Color Me Rad race comes to your area...you have to do it!  They give you color bombs (dyed cornstarch in bags) to throw at each other and as you run and there are stations that douse you in color.  They also have people standing along the race squirting you with some form of liquid color in a weed killer backpack mechanism.   The only not so fun part was washing it off.  I had to take a 45 minute shower and used half a bar of soap :0).

1 comment:

medina family said...

So awesome, Darlene! I was hoping you'd have pictures. I can't wait to try that one one day... maybe with the kids!