Saturday, October 20, 2012

Pretty Muddy Run

Today my friend Holly & I did the Pretty Muddy Run.  It was a 5k with some crazy muddy obstacles.  The first one was a giant slide.  I somehow went down way too fast and landed butt first in two feet of mud (I think they got a picture of that).  Fun! 
Then they had 10ft tall fences to climb over, concrete tunnels to crawl through (filled with mud), a giant net to climb under (with 12 inches of mud), a 25 ft tall rope net to climb up and over that scared the heck out of me, a "dirty martini" with 6 feet worth of bubbles, and a commando like crawl zone at the end full of...you guessed it...MUD!  Most people ran around this, but not us.  I think we had 50+ people cheering us on...haha.
Here are the after pictures~







Fun fun!  So now I've done a color run and a mud run.  Maybe a zombie run next year!

No comments: