Thursday, November 1, 2012

Sadie's Turns 7 & Halloween

Sadie had a great bday. It's hard to believe she's 7.  Tomorrow night we're taking her to see The Little Mermaid play so she decided to be a jellyfish for Halloween.  I made the costume using a clear umbrella, bubble wrap, ribbons, beads, and glow sticks.  I tried to get a picture of it glowing last night, but it wouldn't work. 


Danny made her a ghost cake and "big as your head" pancakes for her bday breakfast.  Then in the afternoon we took her to Chuckie Cheese (yes...my least favorite place).  It actually wasn't that bad and she had a fun time.




This year, Elise was a Rock-n-Roll star, Sadie a Jellyfish like I said, and Anabelle the game Twister. 
 The girls & Danny came up with the idea of doing something different with the pumpkins this year and made a scary pumpkin snow man.   Can you see the red paint dripping from its mouth?  Definitely, not my idea :0)

1 comment:

medina family said...

Love the jellyfish...I bet it looked awesome all lit up!!! Happy birthday, Sadie!