Sunday, October 11, 2009

Happy 12 Years~!~!~!


Can you believe it?? We've been married for 12 years!! I actually tried my wedding dress on yesterday to show the girls and amazingly, I can still zip it up (barely). I think my ribs expanded after three pregnancies or at least, that's what I would like to think happened :0).
This February, Danny & I will celebrate 20 years together! Now that's amazing!!!! I've been with him for over half of my life!
Right now, twelve years ago, we were at our reception and the weather was just a beautiful as today. Right now, we're surrounded by children, dirty dishes, laundry, and home projects, which may not sound glamorous, but if I had been able to get a glimpse of this 12 years ago, I would've been so happy. This is exactly what I wanted for my life & I'm so grateful for it all (yes, even the dirty laundry).
I feel so blessed to have married such a loving, intelligent, respectful, thoughtful, funny, and dedicated husband. I could go on & on, but didn't want to overdo it :0).
Happy Anniversary~!~!

1 comment:

medina family said...

Wow! Congratulations! I couldn't get in to my dress the next day. Oh, congrats on 12 years plus 8, too. That's amazing and wonderful.