Saturday, November 19, 2011

Clearwater




I'm finally getting a chance to post about our three days in Florida after Disney. After 13 hours in Magic Kingdom, we drove to Tampa...poor Danny had to get up at 6:30 to work. Us girls went downstairs for a continental breakfast at the hotel (a favorite for the Dow girls!).




Then, after the Disney whirlwind all I wanted to do was lay around at the hotel, but we were in Florida! I had to take the kids to do something they couldn't do back in VA. So...we drove to Clearwater Beach. With hotel towels and a makeshift beach bag filled with snacks, we were off. I'm so glad we went...it was a beautiful beach day!












Here are the girls eating a snack. Just as I snapped the picture, a seagull swooped down and took Anabelle's food right out of her hand!





Ah....nothing like sweet salty air and white sand between the toes in November!

No comments: