Sunday, February 21, 2010

Super Bowl Celebration

I'm a little late on this post, but it's worth sharing! Although Danny is the only one who occasionally watches football, we always have a family Super Bowl Party. I guess it's just an excuse to eat junk for one night :0). While I was preparing the goodies, the girls decided to make Super Bowl signs & post them all over the house. We had arrows pointing the way, arrows showing where the food was going to go, & my favorite one reminding you to "Shhh..." while the game is on so dad can listen!
One thing I learned while we watched is that the commercials are definitely NOT appropriate for three little girls. I couldn't believe the stuff they had on there!!! When the commercials came on, most of the time they were asked to close their eyes or leave the room. Yikes!

No comments: