Tuesday, October 26, 2010

We're Off to See the Wizard~!~!~!


So...what have we been up to lately? Homework, after school activities, church activities, and getting ready for Sadie's birthday! This year we invited some of her closest little friends to a Wizard of Oz party. It's been fun getting ready although, I remember why I get so stressed out with home parties...I go a little crazy~!~!~! I can't just keep it simple. I only invited a few of her friends, but I'm going nuts with ideas & can't stop! I'll post pics after Saturday!

2 comments:

medina family said...

I know she'll have an amazing birthday! You are so creative. Looking forward to the pictures!

susan

Stacey said...

how exciting! the wizard of oz is an all time childhood favorite of mine. that is a memory your daughter will never forget!