Thursday, August 4, 2011

A Shopping & Splashing Spree

Every summer for the past six years, we take a trip out to Stony Point Mall to enjoy the fountains. I was wondering if Anabelle was too old to enjoy it, but she was all smiles. Heck...I would have gotten wet too if I had a bathing suit! I have a feeling that shopping at Justice helped her mood a little. As you know, I'm a super thrifty shopper and I never just take the girls into a store to shop. It's always go to the clearance rack or hunt for name brands at Goodwill. Well, this summer, I decided to let Anabelle & Elise find an outfit for the first day that didn't have a red tag :0). I did have a 40% off coupon though! It's a good thing to because one shirt was marked $34!!!!!! That's how much I spend at a thrift store when getting 15+ items! Ridiculous~ Anyway...I made it clear that this was a one time deal. After our shopping spree, I convinced myself it was okay to splurge a little while the kids frolicked in the fountains.






















2 comments:

Stacey said...

your girls are just beautiful

Stacey said...

your girls are just beautiful