Friday, September 14, 2012

Hatteras

Hatteras is one of my favorite places on earth. I just love it there. This year was our 20th year visiting the Outer Banks and Hatteras is by far the best place for us. It was hard to head home after such a wonderful relaxing week together. Here are some pics from our week. I think the highlights were boogie boarding every day, Sadie climbing the lighthouse, seeing lots of stingrays, me reading a great book, exploring Avon pier, watching beautiful sunsets, and avoiding one tropical storm and one hurricane. YAY! 


This is the top of the lighthouse after I played around with the image a bit.  I loved the reflection of the clouds in the glass.

 Ahhh...
Daddy helping the girls catch the best waves.

 Posing for a beach pic
 Awesome spot to watch the sunset in our neighborhood. I found it on one of my morning runs. 

 Burying the kiddos
 One of these might be a Christmas card photo :0)

 Just chillin~
 
Having fun together.  That's what it's all about~

1 comment:

medina family said...

Okay. I'm officially jealous. When I was growing up, we went to the beach for a week every summer. This is definitely what I call a vacation. There really is nothing better.