Friday, September 3, 2010

Mama's Spa

So today was the last day of the summer that just us girls would be together. I thought it would be fun to celebrate this time with a trip to Mama's Spa! After attending Anabelle & Elise's school open house, we came home and set up my bathroom as a spa. Anabelle took care of removing the bath toys (yes, they still have toys in our bathroom), got out our super fluffy towels, and lined up the nail polishes. I got the cd player, some relaxing music, and placed a few candles around. As soon as I filled up the tub with some yummy smelling bubbles, I gave them their robes and welcomed them in. I told them it was a whispering only area, too :0). They soaked their footies for a while and I offered them some reading material. They turned down the picture books and wanted mom's magazines. I think Sadie looked a Southern Living for a total of 10 seconds! After a bit, Mama exfoliated their feet! At first they were all giggles and then their eyes began to glaze over. They liked it! Notice the look on Sadie. Once I got to everyone, they came out of the tub for some more massage with stress relieving lotion. Again...the glaze...it was hilarious!


They each picked out their favorite color combinations and the painting began. 60 toes and fingers later...they felt oh so pretty! I hope they enjoyed it...Mama actually got a cramp in her leg from sitting on the floor for an hour pampering her girls :0).

2 comments:

Stacey said...

what a wonderful idea you had! i love it... don't think it would go over so well with my boys though- lol! you're such an amazing Mom.

medina family said...

ditto what Stacey said! although Joaquin has asked me to paint his toes before.