Sunday, September 19, 2010

Time With One~

When you have multiple children, time with one is so precious. Anabelle & Elise have been in school now for two weeks and although I truly miss them during the day, I've been enjoying the time I can spend alone with Sadie. The other day after preschool, we sat on the porch to eat lunch and sew a princess craft together. In this quiet moment with her, I was able to sit and observe her without interruptions. I was able to notice the way her head curves when she's concentrating,

















the way her little hands move together,
















and the careful, gentle, yet serious way she works.

















I'm SO grateful for the time I can spend with her and for the time I was able to spend alone with my other girls when they were preschoolers. I'm so blessed to be able to stay at home with them.
Time with my children is a gift and time alone with them is a treasure.

1 comment:

medina family said...

I agree. I imagine Sadie is loving time with her mom, too. What beautiful pictures.

Susan