Saturday, June 26, 2010

Home Alone

Danny took the girls to visit with family for a few days and I stayed here with Buxton. It's SOOOOO weird being alone!!! I spent the day cleaning the deck, gardening, organizing the kids rooms (I filled three trash bags full of stuff), I went to church, and I went treasure hunting!! I shopped at 5 thrift stores today and found some really cool things! I got a bunch of 4th of July decor, a new chair, clothes, things for the girls, and my favorite find...North Face flip flops. They are SUPER comfortable and practically brand new. All they needed was a little Lysol spray :0). Call me crazy, but I love searching through junk to find something cool! Tomorrow my family comes home! I guess I should enjoy the silence while it lasts :0).

2 comments:

medina family said...

Sounds like you had fun and got a lot done. I love thrift stores, too! I know you found great stuff...you have a good eye for other people's junk haha!

Kim Lukitsch said...

that sounds a lot like what I would have done with my time ! Glad you scored something cool at the thrift store--always a thrill!