Thursday, June 10, 2010

Party in the USA!














She did it! Anabelle performed in the talent show by herself last night and rocked out to Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus. She went 3rd out of 30 which I think worked out well. I could tell she had some butterflies by the look on her face, but she did fantastic! She remembered all of her moves and said she had fun. I was SO proud of her! I have NEVER been the type to want to perform in front of others, so I'm thrilled with her confidence and determination to do it on her own. It took a lot of guts to go up there all by herself after her friend had to drop out!
I wanted to download the video, but it's way too much data for this site. Here is Anabelle being interviewed after her dance by Mrs Smith her principal and a picture of her with her proud teacher & proud mama!!










1 comment:

medina family said...

Gosh, Darlene...I think that is just amazing. I would have never done that at her age. It shows what a great job you are doing at raising your girls. Way to go, Anabelle!